Looking for a part-time (20h/week) VA bilingual in English and Spanish

Dec 29 '19 Gustavo 2354 clicks job

Hello,

I am looking for a part-time (20h/week) VA bilingual in English and Spanish. The start date would be as soon as possible. Totally remote/virtual.Since to 2015 I have had a business focused on creating online courses on LinkedIn, Lead Generation and Sales. And at this moment I am looking to add a permanent VA to my team. The job will consist mainly in editing videos and designing PPT presentations for the course if necessary (not all courses require them).

You would receive a raw video and an audio file, add some graphics/animations/elements that would be interesting, produce it at 1080p quality, and upload it on the platform.

There might be other tasks like writing content (descriptions for the videos), helping with Youtube.

The salary would start at $250USD per month for 3 months, and then hopefully increase your hours to a full time job if you are interested. You would be given a list of objectives for a week and hours would not be tracked. You get a set salary.

The ideal candidate must be bilingual in Spanish and English and has video editing experience. YouTube experience is a plus but not necessary. Speaking well Italian or Portuguese would be huge plus.

You can check out my profile here: https://www.udemy.com/user/gustavoescobar3/

Regards, Gustavo