It's been 11 months since I quit BPO to work from home full-time!

Dec 13 '19 Pactores 2266 clicks share

It’s been 11 months since I quit BPO to work from home full-time. I struggled at first. Super!

It's been 11 months since I quit BPO to work from home full-time

Here I am 11 months after. I went home to my province for good. I still have a lot of “work” to do para maka set-up ng saktong office space but this view will do for now. Masarap sa mata. 🥰

Good bye, busy streets, heavy traffic, noisy neighbors. Hello, kapayapaan at preskong buhay! ♥️🥰

10 Replies

How's your social life nman po? Just want to know 😊 Most feelancers always talk about the convenience of working from home po pero what others didn't mostly talk about also is yung part na you can feel alone rin po most of the time.

This is the reason kaya ayoko pang sumuko. Thanks for the inspiration. Laban lang!

Love it! I'm still on my 5th month. Still struggling but getting there. I hope I can move to the province narin and have that view. 😘

TRUE...more time with the kids..no more traffic. hassle Free.... struggle lng sa mga kids...bwhahaha

Scientists are beginning to find evidence that being in nature has a profound impact on our brains and our behavior, helping us to reduce anxiety, brooding, and stress, and increase our attention capacity, creativity, and our ability to connect with other people.

I also relocated to Bacolod. Not my province and no relatives here but I took a chance. Now working from home. Best decision I've ever made! 😁

Nice... Very focused..no interruptions..fresh air..

Buti may internet sa inyo, sa kabundukan namin mabagal net eh.

Haay Sana magawa ko to now sa province ko, just need to obtain better internet speed services.

I feel you. Sa province simple lang ang buhay less stress. Sa city laging naghahabol ng oras laging nagmamadali laging kailangan ng pera. Pag umuuwi ako province prang ayoko na bumalik ng manila. Happy for you, sana magawa ko din toh.