Positions for telemarketing, Appointment setting, crm management

Nov 25 '19 Azarcon 2403 clicks job

Telemarketing, Appointment Setting, CRM Management - Base + Bonuses, Need to hire before November 30th (> 20hrs / wk)

Busy real estate team looking for a telemarketer to call back leads and set appointments. For the right candidate this will be an ongoing position with a base hourly rate, and bonuses paid for successful transactions. Script and CRM are provided. Ongoing training available - opportunity to improve on skills, a long term and > 20 hrs/wk employment in the future. $7/hr - $12/hr - based on experience

Hi, my name is Robin and thank you for responding to us to find out about the unique Inside Sales position with our partnership. Your responsibility in the position would be following up on and nurturing qualified leads (NO cold calls), NO open houses, NO buyer babysitting.

This is NOT for the brand new, rank amateur telemarketer agent seeking a shortcut to proficiency nor is it for the failed agent unable to make a living. Instead, the agents who love this change and do well in this position have been successful, are knowledgeable, have good client management, communication and organization skills. You will focus on one sales function with pre-qualified leads, the freedom from endless cold prospecting, and intense competition.

I’m looking for one or two serious telemarketer sales agents to handle these incoming leads and convert them to appointments for our Outside Sales Team. And because my business is so successful, and so well-established in the area – we are one of the top real estate companies the entire GTA – this conversion is easy.

I’m offering to give you a steady stream of warm leads to work with in exchange for you joining our Partnership. This Inside Sales Lead Conversion Agent position is great for telemarketer and sales professionals looking for consistent hours and an opportunity to make a ton of commissions with no expenses in a stress free environment. You must be a team player and boast great people and phone skills--we will train you on our leading edge systems and on exactly what to say and do to be successful.

Think you might be the person I’m looking for?

Like, follow, and add us on Facebook, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn to find out more about us. https://www.facebook.com/MarioDanielSconzaandPartners/ https://www.instagram.com/mariodanielsconza9/

And then, please send us a voice recording of yourself. In the recording please answer the following:

• What is your name?
  • Based on what you’ve read above, how will your experience in sales and telemarketing help our partnership grow and improve?
  • Are you able to work between 8AM to 11AM and/or 5PM to 9PM Eastern Time?
  • What goals have you set for yourself in 2019 or 2020, and how are you doing on them so far?

All the best!