How to place orders in Amazon if the account is based in the Philippines?

Dec 21 '19 Malinar 2350 clicks ask

Hi po. How can I place an order in Amazon if ang account is based here in the Philippines then ship sya around NY. Nagtry po ako, but its not giving me an option to place the item to the cart. Kaya lang after ko po iplace yung order, nalock ang account ko kasi ang card ko po kinailangan nilang iverify pati billing address. Nagprovide na po ako ng proof pero lock padin daw po. I tried to use EON and GCash card. Parehong nablock po. TIA sa sasagot po! 🙂

PS: Gift ko po sana sa client ko ang tinatry ko iorder.

6 Replies

Hi! I'm not so much familiar with amazon but I'm working in Walmart and they do not accept international cc po. Dapat within US lang. Baka ganun din sa amazon.

If I may suggest, try gifttree.com :) they have really nice gift ideas, been shopping with them since 2016.

@HjayQueen Thank you! I just visited the store. They really have nice gift ideas. I might consider it :)

Use your Gcash american express virtual card. Punta ka sa my linked accounts sa gcash then use the same billing address nakalagay don since us address yon.

Apply for GCash AmeX. They will give you an American address. Yung gamitin mo, then yung address ang magse-send sa'yo ng order mo.

Use your initial account registered in PH. Just make sure your billing address is the same as what you have on your credit card account and the mailing address is your client's US address.

I've been ordering gifts via Amazon too and sending them to US addresses. It's no different from placing orders in Lazada/Shopee.