What's the fastest way to receive earnings from Upwork to local bank?

Dec 07 '19 Arangcon 19729 clicks ask

Survey What is the fastest possible way to receive earnings from Upwork to local bank?

1. Direct = 30-36hrs

2. PayPal (to GCash to Bank, or to PayMaya to Bank) = 2-5 days for those who has been using PayPal long ago. For those who will be using PayPal to receive earnings the first time, there is a waiting period or hold time of up to 20 days. If issue occur, transfer process could be longer. Also consider the time from Upwork to PayPal transfer on top of the holding period.

3. Payoneer - few hours to 3 business days. Hours, if you have been using Payoneer and receiving earnings in the past weeks, meaning you have already established earning via Payoneer. But if you haven’t receive any earnings that much via Payoneer, there will be a longer time to receiving the funds to bank. Up to 3 business days process

Transferwise = not sure yet.

I’m looking for your input of which is best to use, that even though you just newly signed up an account and hasn’t used the new gateway, would still allow you to receive your Upwork earning in just hours. Yung walang required earning amount bago maging instant ang transfer. Yung kahit wala ka pang transactions sa set up na yon, kaka sign up mo pa lang ng account, first time mong gagamitin sa Upwork mo to replace your current gateway, and pwede mong ma receive in just a few hours yung earning mo right after you request transfer of funds from Upwork, on Wednesday.

Thanks

16 Replies

I use Transferwise, mas maganda palitan. Upwork to Transferwise most of the time 24-48 hrs. Then transferwise to localbank, an hour or two lang. 🙂

I use Paypal-Gcash-Bank= Real time 👍🏻

purpose of this post is, I’m temporarily changing my direct to bank which usually take 30-36 hrs to reach my bank, kasi yung xmas and new year is Wednesday. If the transfer process in 24-48hrs, hindi sya papasok ng Thursday night, even friday. Especially sa xmas, aabutin sya ng Tuesday the following week dahil holiday din ang 30, so I’m looking for a workaround that can transfer and receive in just hours.

Kung yung TW would take 24-48hrs from Upwork to TW, hindi ito best option dahil parehas ng timeline ng direct to bank process na 4 years ko ng setup, and means yung xmas pay will reach the bank on the 31st na rin

1. Direct to local bank.

I do PayPal - > Unionbank = Realtime. Never nagka problem.

Ayoko na sa gcash. I do Paypal to BPI. 20 hrs lang pag niwithdraw mo sa madaling araw.

upwork to transferwise = 36 hours ; transferwise to local bank - mga 15 mins lang ata. Higher conversion rate pa. eto gamit ko more than 1 year na. #transferwais pwede ko kayo tulungan sa step by step.

Paypal to Bank(BDO) --- Added using the debit card number. not the account number.

1. PayPal (to GCash to Bank, or to PayMaya to Bank) = 2-5 days for those who has been using PayPal long ago. For those who will be using PayPal to receive earnings the first time, there is a waiting period or hold time of up to 20 days. If issue occur, transfer process could be longer. Also consider the time from Upwork to PayPal transfer on top of the holding period.

if you fully verify your account. I think you will not have to deal with those waiting days. I verified mine. never experience waiting for days. Paypal to BDO(debit card number). real time

paypal to gcash instant! gcash to LandBank instant transfer try nyo

It will hold 20 days, but if you create an invoice using paypal sa employer/client. Madali lang tlaga

In my experience, mabilis lang sa Payo. Less than 6hrs.

But if you're not in a hurry, best to do direct to Local Bank pra no kaltas. 😊

Fastest po talaga is Upwork-Paypal-Gcash/Paymaya. Pero luging lugi ka sa conversion.

Best option for me in terms of conversion is Upwork-Transferwise-Bank.

Middle ground (and preferred ko talaga) is Upwork-Payo-Bank. Ok lang ang conversion tapos pag alam mo sched makukuha mo pera within 8 hours.

Sa Metrobank - 1 day pwede mo na ma receive pero pag natapat na dikit sa holiday tumagal ng 3 days

Balak ko pa nmn lumipat ng Paypal then transfer to Paymaya pero mas matagal pala pag first time gamitin ang Paypal

If you need money fast paypal to gcash If you want higher rate transferwise to local bank

10 mins lang ang paypal to visa card 😊

paypal to Gcash to BPI in 5 minutes or less.