What if a customer asks a question you have encountered before? How to answer the customer?

Aug 14 '20 genoveva14 2255 clicks ask

Hello everyone! What would be the best answer to this question?

• What if a customer asks a question that you have never encountered before. You don’t know the answer. How do you go about finding the answer and responding to the customer?

(One of the questions po to ng interviewer.) Thank you in advance! 🌻

7 Replies

Acknowledge that the question is relevant, give assurance and be confident that you can provide an answer.

"That's a good question. You know what, let me check on my resources to make sure I provide you the right answer."

Sure, please give me a moment and I'll check that for you real quick. Kung call yan i hold mo si customer, kung chat yaan mo lang tapos mag tanong kana sa support mo either ung client mo or kung cnu man. Kung wala kang support mag search search kana hahahah

I usually forward them to my OM if I am not quite sure of the answer, they would love to hear us doing such instead of being The jack of all trades, especially with bank details govt licenses. they are just observing us on how fully equipped we are..

If the information is readily available, you can ask your customer to wait for a bit while you look for the information for them. If it's something that you need more time to look for, tell them you'll get back to them either by phone call or email.

Customers usually appreciate it when you're straightforward with them instead of just making up something when you don't really know the answers.

Ask more questions

"That was a good question,what made you ask that?"

What is the question about? Is it an objection? Or regarding your product that you're selling?

Hello po. Actually, question po yan ng client sa interview eh. Napa isip ako ano ba dapat best na isagot 🙂 @canass