Wbecs is hiring support team members!

Jan 10 '20 Nina 2471 clicks job

JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!!!

We are searching for individuals that ...

• Love what they do, and have fun doing it! • A background in Customer Service and/or Administration (minimum-2 yrs) • Able to stay up-to-date on the latest digital technologies and trends • Have knowledge/understanding in platforms like Slack, Gmail, Google Drive, MS Office (for Windows user/iWork (for Mac users) Asana and Groove. • Amenable to work on a 45hours/week, Monday-Friday. The schedule is not yet finalized. Primary working hours are US Eastern Time based and will require flexible hours during program launches. • Has a neutral accent (you will take calls) • Amenable to work ASAP. Will undergo 1-month training (with pay) • Fantastic phone skills i.e. well-spoken, excellent active listening skills • Ability to communicate and interact professionally with all kinds of people (both externally with customers, and internally with company team members and other departments) • Ability to multitask

Must have:

• Windows 10 / Mac 10.8 up • i3 minimum, i5 recommended, 4gb minimum but preferably 8gb • Minimum free storage of laptop - 30gb - 100gb • A working webcam (for meetings)

Preferred location: IMUS Cavite or willing to relocate.

Day-To-Day Responsibilities:

• Manage and answer incoming calls and emails in an efficient manner. • Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs. • Provide accurate answers and solutions to customer queries. • Redirect customers to appropriate teams and/or departments as needed • Follow company communication procedures, policies, and guidelines at all times • Manage calls and chats • Provide Admin support such as calendar management, email sending, files uploading, etc.

Service Fee:

Competitive Basic monthly service fee with year-end bonuses and unlimited growth opportunities.

PLUS the most unique work environment that includes travel incentives in the form of amazing trips to countries like Costa Rica, Thailand, Croatia, Bali and beyond as a reward for successful launches!

Most importantly you will be working with our team that considers itself a family of people who will welcome you with open arms. Rate or Salary Range: TBD

Benefits:

• Options for overtime pay • Perform duties in a cozy co-working environment with other VAs • Free COFFEE! • Option to meet/join in our yearly Team Building outside the Philippines

If you’re interested to join our team, follow these steps:

Step 1. Email Nina with Subject: I'm interested to join as a Support Team member

Step 2. Please include a short cover letter (not more than 500 words) and let us know your experience related to the position.

Step 3. Attach your resume, referral letter, etc.

That’s it!