Urgent Hiring! Executive Assistant / Virtual Assistant - $5/hr and up (negotiable)

Jan 29 '23 reilly3 3501 clicks job
Executive Assistant Virtual Assistant

Urgent Hiring! Position: Executive Assistant/ Virtual Assistant Company: Lawvisory.com Work Remotely: Yes Salary Range: $5/hr and up (negotiable) Positions to Fill: Will be part-time at first moving into full time later Shift: Flexible 9:00am -6pm Eastern Time

About the Client: I am an executive and multiple business owner that needs an Executive Secretary/Virtual Assistant that has excellent communication skills in spoken and written English to help me with all of my many personal, business, and administrative tasks along with also helping me with other matters related to my business.

Please read this before applying for this position.

Some of the main requirements and key tasks that I need help with:

• Perfect spoken and written English is a must
  • Great communication skills/responsiveness - Multiple calendars management
  • Setting appointments with clients, business partners via Google calendar, zoom, email, Whatsapp etc
  • Following up with the emails
  • Booking tickets for business trips
  • Organization of the documents via Google Drive and such
  • Arranging for clients gifts and/or gift cards
  • Administrative
  • Research
  • Taking care of different requirements that are required for my documentation
  • Managing social media accounts and scheduling posts - Posting content and or updates/newsletters to the social-media

For applicants that have the following experience or background:

• Full understanding of US time zones, as you will be routinely booking meetings with different clients located in different time zones.
  • Has previous experience working as a VA with a Law Firm
  • With basic knowledge about NTS’s and Crypto currency