Unable to cash in from PayPal as it doesn't reflect the balance?

Mar 10 '20 Kimi 19780 clicks ask

Question, have you encountered being unable to cash in from paypal because it doesn't reflect the balance? Gcash CS is no help. I've tried their troubleshooting steps but it doesnt work. Now they keep on making me do things that are irrelevant like cash in small amounts to try it out. 🤔

Unable to cash in from PayPal as it doesn't reflect the balance?

Help please. It's been a week and I am unable to withdraw the funds to gcash.

13 Replies

You need to convert your Paypal balance from usd to peso first before cashing in to gcash.

Convert to Peso muna for it to reflect.

Kung ako tatawag nako sa paypal support to check with them.

Use desktop.. or chrome/safari browser to log in sa paypal then convert to php yung usd amount. basta wag gamit paypal app need sa browser para makita mo yung convert option.

Convert funds to PHP :)

Need pa yata e convert mo yung dollar to peso. Kong naka dollar currency xa.

Login to your paypal account using desktop, not sa app, then convert your balance to PHP, go back to your gcash account, saka pa lang magreflect yan after mo maconvert.

1. Make sure your balance is php not usd
  2. Unlink and link paypal sa gcash mo
  3. Kong wala parin uninstall gcash and repeat step 2
  4. Baka need identity confirmation yung paypal account mo. Need mo tumawag paypal customer service

Yes convert mo muna to php.

Convert mo po muna sa Php. Hinde po magrereflect sa gcash pag naka usd pa po.

Kailangan inconvert to Php. Para makita sa gcash.

Hello. Naka PHP na ba yung money? Or baka USD parin. Parang need mo pa ata iconvert muna sa Paypal from USD to PHP para magreflect 🙂

Baka nakadefault ng usd yung paypal mo. Convert mo muna tas magrereflect na yun.