The ONE Percent Hiring Remote Graphics and Web Designer

Nov 15 '20 okertzmann 1881 clicks job

Work Remotely? [Yes/No]: Yes Job Role: Graphics and Web Designer Company: The ONE Percent Work Hours and Schedule: Full-time (AU Timezone) 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm Work Duration: Depends on your performance, preferably long term Commission Based only? [Yes/No]: No Rate: 100k per month

Job Description: Are you a TOP designer looking for remote work with freedom and flexibility whilst getting paid top $$$? Can you design web pages and funnels? Do you have experience building funnels inside of ClickFunnels and websites on WordPress? If so, I’m looking for you. Hi, my name is Linh Trinh, I’m the CEO of an Australian company called the One Percent, and we’re a consulting agency that works with online businesses helping them build million dollar brands. I need your help. Right now, I’ve got a lot of new clients knocking on our door and I want the most talented graphics designers and funnel builder to come and join our remote team to create ART. Yes. I said ART. Beautiful online brands that make our clients businesses feel like a million bucks. If you want to work in a remote team with a small dynamic team And you want to earn 100,000 PHP / mo or even more based on your experience. We want to hear from you. If you know anybody else that has talent - please forward this to them as well.

QUALIFICATIONS: Experienced ClickFunnels Expert Well versed with ClickFunnels from A-Z, Design, Development, Integrations and Platform optimization.. Knowledge with 3rd Party softwares (autoresponders, Zapier, intake forms, tracking pixels) Knowledge in CSS is a must. Should have built working lead funnels, high ticket funnels, consultation funnels, webinar funnels in the past with examples.

If we see you fit for the position, you'll be in-charge with developing a working funnel from a raw brand board design.. help polish design to make it 10/10 and most importantly make it stand out.

We need someone who does not need constant supervision and knows how to get things done. Has initiative and a problem solver.

We are only looking for experienced funnel experts, if you're just starting out or don't have experience yet, don't bother applying. This position is not for you