REI Software seeking someone with advanced landing page and graphic design skills

Apr 11 '22 Uwatan 1410 clicks job

Hey! πŸ‘‹πŸ» 😁 My company is looking to add a few talented people to our team. Please read this entirely!

If you have tech skills, you're a front-end or back-end developer, copywriting, account management, technology support rep skills, a Facebook ad buyer, or anything related to marketing or tech (mar-tech.) please let us know.

Company: REI Software Positions: I am currently seeking someone with the following skills - advanced landing page skills, graphic design skills, who works with Zapier and is willing to work full time from 8 - 5 Central. HighLevel experience is a plus for any position!

If you are a graphic designer with Photoshop skills but do not have landing page skills, then I can still bring you in for immediate freelance work creating graphics. Pay is between $5-$15 per design depending on complexity. No Canva designers, please.

Depending on the skills I am open to creating an opportunity to match the right person or people. For a person with all of my skill needs, the rate of pay would be $5+/hour and team members get bonuses. You will be respected and treated fairly. We are picky about who joins the team because we have an amazing group of talented people working in a no drama atmosphere. Yep, we're pretty casual, but we get things done! πŸ˜βœ…

We are always accepting applications for various skills, so check out the short application to see if you have the skills we are looking for.

Looking forward to connecting!

For all graphic work or landing page/web design work, be prepared to show your portfolio. If you're an ad buyer, be prepared to show your stats in multiple accounts.