Position: Post-Formatter - formatting blog posts for our dog niche website

Dec 21 '20 drew_luettgen 1904 clicks job
Wordpress

Position: Post-Formatter I need help with formatting blog posts for our dog niche website (WordPress). ($100 for 20x blog posts / $5 each) For you to get this project, I need to test you for 1-2 blog posts. Kindly follow the process below.

What you'll need to do: Download images from the provided sources Optimize (rename the file name, suggest and implement alt text and upload the images) Add embedded videos Implement title tags, meta descriptions, and open graph details Ensure that the blog post is formatted according to our strict guidelines

Requirements: Attentive to details (to not miss important information) Knowledgeable in WordPress Google Docs/Sheets usage experience Being comfortable working on repetitive tasks without feeling as burned out Familiar with SEO and Web Development (a big plus)

SKILLS: WordPress SEO Google Docs

I will be in touch with you with further instructions on the application process upon receiving your application. P.S. I have 50+ blog posts to format, which I will offer to someone who'll successfully do this first job.