Part-time home-based data entry, 20 hours per week

Jan 22 '20 Jsz 5588 clicks job

WORK AT HOME (DATA ENTRY)

I am looking for someone that could help me do my daily task. This is a part-time remote job position 20/hours a week and could go full-time depending on your performance. Schedule will be either 9:30am-1:30pm or 1:30pm-5:30pm Monday - Friday Manila Time. You will ensure all lead clients are current and complete. You will constantly file or route source documents after entry. Respond to inquiries regarding entered data. Also maintaining a daily count of work processed and may create periodic reports for management. Your responsibilities demand that you compare data entered with source documents identifying errors and subsequently correcting any errors. You will occasionally be required to contact responsible parties to have issues resolved moderately.

Job Description:

●Non-Voice

●Ensure all data is accurately and quickly entered.

●Review all documents that come in for accuracy

●Update and correct any and all inaccuracies in the database.

●Extracts and compiles information from databases to produce routine and specialized reports.

●Disseminates reports according to established procedures.

Job Requirements:

● Have good verbal and written communication skills.

● Must have a passion for writing.

● Candidate should have access to laptops and internet data

● Be computer literate including Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel).

● Possess excellent attention to detail, highly organized, ability to work independently without supervision, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility.

● Be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.

Send me your LinkedIn and Resume to my email.