Our company Cool Pixels is looking for Virtual Assistant, Financial Modeling Analyst and Social Media Manager

Jul 06 '23 golden_bins 3547 clicks job
Virtual Assistant Financial Modeling Analyst Social Media Manager Python Developer

Hi. Our company Cool Pixels is looking for the following positions:

• Virtual Assistant
  • Financial Modeling Analyst
  • Python Developer
  • Unleashed Expert
  • Social Media Manager

VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Full time VA required to work in Philippines time zone. You will be working for a software company in Australia. We will provide you with training on how the software works.

• With excellent speaking and writing skills
  • Rate is AU$6/hr
  • Fulltime

Duties include:

1. Create training videos using Screencast. You must have experience with Screencast or similar video editing software.
  2. Manage Social Media Marketing on Facebook
  3. Talk to clients on Zoom and provide training on software. We will train you.
  4. Answer tickets on help desk
  5. Update the helpdesk with FAQ and articles. Experience in Freshdesk is preferred.
  6. Test the software to see if it is working okay
  7. Handle Billing enquiries

FINANCIAL MODELING ANALYST

• Someone who has experience in financial modeling in Australia - Financial modeled a property development, Property investment and Funds investment or REIT financial modeled report - NEEDS TO HAVE 5 YEARS EXP IN FINANCIAL MODELING FOR FUNDS MANAGEMENT/PROPERTY
  • Part Time
  • Rate is AU$10/hr

PYTHON DEVELOPER from the client.. (What I want is an experienced Python developer to tutor (train me) in Python for a month. I have a beginner's understanding of Python and want to learn more - what I would value is a Zoom call for one hour 2-3 times a week where we share the screen and I can be taught more in Python.)

• Rate is AU$13/hr

UNLEASHED EXPERT We are looking for systems experts that know how to configure unleashed and make changes to the system. This is not a data entry role for an unleashed user but more of an expert that can configure the system to work as we need it to do so would be a higher skill lever.

• One-off project task
  • Rate is AU$8/hr

SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (real estate)

• Can build our social media presence from the ground up - Create graphics and write ups for our FB and IG page (which we haven't set up yet) - Can do market research/competitor research - Help with google reviews - Basic SEO if possible
  • Part time
  • Rate is AU$6/hr

Thank you!