Not sure whether I should disclose ot or not, your thoughts?

Aug 05 '20 marley_macejkovic 4638 clicks ask

Hi po, I have a question for those who have 2 full-time jobs at the same time, or those who are working at least 14 hours a day.

• Are your clients aware that you have a side gig?
  • During your interview with them, did you disclose that you are also working for another client?

I currently have a full-time job and still actively applying for part-time/full-time job. Not sure whether I should disclose it or not. Your thoughts please?

26 Replies

Me, no. Both employers have flex hours so d aq stressed. And matagal na aq sa isang client, hingayaan nya lang aq. 🤣🤣

You're being paid for a specific number of hours a day and not the whole day. If it doesn't come in conflict with your agreed shift or working hours between clients, I don't see anything wrong, unless your client pays your working hour 24/7 which is rarely the case.

I have two full time jobs. Working on it at the same time 6am to 2pm (of course using two desktop) My first client is aware that I do have another full time job because they are understanding and they let me choose my own schedule as long as the quality of my work will not be affected, but I did not disclosed it on my 2nd client, 😂 I feel that he will not hire me if I let him know that I have another 8hour job aside from him. 😂 Depende sayo yan at depende din sa client mo. Bottomline kung kaya mo naman push lang!

You have to be open sa client specially if they will require you to use tracker sa Upwork. You can only have 1 active tracker at a time po. So you can discuss the work schedule mo :)

Yes. I usually have 4 - 5 clients at one time. They all know I have other clients. I'm an online writer. So I can be very flexible with my time. It really depends on what type of job you have. My clients are mostly output oriented. So it doesn't matter when I do it, as long as I produce an x number of articles each week. Something like that.

I usually not, i have 2 ft and 2pt..as long as kaya mong ihandle at hnd hnd mcocompromise ang performance mo i guess okay lng.