Looking for VA or Social Media Manager for engagement and content creation from Mendoza Collective

Apr 06 '22 kdach 1545 clicks job
Virtual Assistant Social Media Manager

Hi there! I am looking for a VA or Social Media Manager to for engagement and content creation from agency, Mendoza Collective. (Mendozacollective.com)

I would love to develop a solid long-term working relationship with this person. I will provide strategic, highly competitive social media training for the right person.

About the Role: Part-Time: 10-15 hours /week You choose when you work as the content is expected to be completed and delivered in batches. $5 per hour to start

Responsibilities:

• curate free stock images that match the aesthetic of the client
  • design graphics on Canva
  • develop copy for social media posts

Please only apply if you:

• are responsive and responsible. I do not want to micromanage. I will train and am looking for someone who is honest, a critical thinker, and highly communicative.
  • have a natural eye for beauty and good design (if I can hand you a mood board, and you can match it with on brand content, you're in!)
  • fluent in English, and visible in your writing skills
  • proficient in Canva
  • basic Photoshop experience
  • basic video editing experience

There are very specific requirements on this application page, so please read carefully and only apply if you meet the criteria. I am not looking for your website or portfolios, I am looking for exact instructions followed on this form. Any applications that do not follow instructions as written will be omitted. Thank you so much!