Looking for an experienced VA who will be posting articles on WordPress

Jul 26 '22 Loury 1885 clicks job
Wordpress Virtual Assistant

Hi there! I'm looking for an experienced VA who will be posting articles on WordPress as required. The job will start as an on-demand role (about 3-10 hours per week). But can grow to part-time quickly, especially if you have writing skills to take on others tasks like content updating.

About the company: TeslaTuneUp is an automotive blog that helps Model 3 owners find the best products & ownership advice. Website: https://teslatuneup.com

What you will be doing for now:

• Transferring content from Google Docs into WordPress articles
  • Making sure articles are ready-to -publish (adding images, videos, alt texts, links, category, tags, etc.). The process will be shared in detail.

What you could be doing in the near future:

• These are not requirements, but if you have the skills or are very interested to learn them, the opportunity is there.
  • Keyword research / search analysis
  • Article/topic research
  • Managing a content calendar
  • Write articles
  • Serve as editor, giving feedback to my writers' work
  • Make graphics & infographics to improve content visually
  • Proofread articles
  • Update old content to make it fresh and/or more compelling

Requirements:

• Knowledge in WordPress is essential (you'll be tested)
  • Experienced as a VA is needed, though don't be afraid to apply even if you have less than a year
  • Knowledge or interest in electric vehicles is a plus
  • Basic understanding of SEO and how great content looks like is also a big plus.

Rate: $3-5/hour depending on your experience, skills, and the type of tasks you end up helping us with.

Schedule: As you find fit -- as long as you're able to publish the articles I share within ~24-48 hours.

Please email (with the SUBJECT: WordPress VA Position) your CV to us along with your answers to these questions:

1. How many months/years of experience do you have as a VA? And in what industry?
  2. Will you be willing to go part-time (or even full-time) if I like your performance?
  3. (Optional) Without Googling or asking around, what would you intuitively think are the top 3 best-selling accessories of an electric vehicle?

Thank you!