Looking for a teacher to be part of my team

Aug 30 '20 xgoyette 2840 clicks job

"Work flexibly.. Earn easily.... Savor a life.... Teach English online with abc360".

I'm looking for a teacher to be part of my team.

We offer:

• Lots of students, pay on time, good teacher support, and no after class responsibilities.
  • Flexible time and competitive salary/pay.
  • No graveyard shift.
  • Rapid career growth.
  • Part Time or Full Time Job

What are you waiting for? Get hired NOW!

Get ahead of the rest when you are/have the following requirements: » Graduate of ANY 4-year course » Neutral accent, excellent communication skills » Updated Resumé » ESL teaching experience » TESOL/TEFL/TOEFL certificate is a plus.

Tools: » Wired internet connection » Internet Connection: Download Speed-Not less than 4 mbps Upload Speed-Not less than 1 mbps

» Speed test: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZJCZ2ZR14nLvroNTjshhRVTJzQwxX78vw-0CHNXjy44/edit

» Equipment: » Laptop/ PC -Windows 7 or other recent windows version if possible. We also consider Mac but sometimes the abc360 software does not work here. » Processor: Quad core or higher with 2 GB RAM. Can accept Dual core but RAM should be 4 GB » Headset With noise cancellation feature. Handset ear phones not allowed » Video Cam no definite specs provided as long as video is clear What's in store for you: Reasonable Hourly Rate Referral Incentives Supportive Staff Professional Training System Flexible working Time Schedule Options: Schedule A: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM (18 hours/week) Schedule B: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM (20 hours/week)

Opening more classes based on your availability is highly recommended for bigger earnings.

Teach one on one English classes with Chinese students. Participate in organized training sessions and seminars.

The Importance of Obeying the Rules and Regulations/Policies in the Company.