Just a reminder, take care of ourselves and always get enough sleep and rest

Feb 12 '20 Pinto 2477 clicks share

Hello everyone, just a reminder po, take a good care of ourselves. Always get enough sleep and rest, don't over work ourselves. I just lost a family member, who goes to Law school during the day (7 days a week) and works during the night (office based) swerte ni tito kung nakakatulog pa ng 5hrs per day, sadly, 2-4hrs sleep per day lang. Please, let's take good care of our selves! Tao tayo, wag abusuhin ang katawan.

Ps. Kapag may nararamdaman po tayo, please dont hide it from our family. Have yourselves check din po lagi. Be healthy!

Please pray for my tito and our family. And always tell your loved ones how much you love them. 😭❤️

7 Replies

Aw. Condolence po :(

Totoo yun. Lack of sleep nakakaubos ng brain cells yan. Nakakaapekto din ng dugo. :( Pati na din ng pag inom ng tubig na talaga namang taken for granted ng iba. Puro juice, soft drinks kasi ok lang naman at liquid. Pero ang tubig ang nagsisilbing oxygen ng dugo na kapag di nakapag dala ng oxygen, mauubos ang hemoglobin mo. Manghihina. Hay.

Condolence po. Thank you for sharing this. Currently in “malungkot mode” but I don’t know why?! I just keep on praying this day will pass ...

thank you for reminding how impt our health is and my condolences to your family.

Condolence..

I agree.. let's all not forget the real reason why we chose to work online.. to have more time for ourselves and our family.. it beats the purpose of working online if we abuse it...

Rest in peace sa tito mo and condolence. It's really a must to take good care of our health after all ang katawan natin ang puhunan natin sa ating trabaho. Isa lang ang katawan natin alagaan natin ito.

Condolences to you and your family...

Remember. Work smart not hard.