Job Opportunity! To assist with my social media tasks, such as market research and content ideas

Dec 21 '21 stroman_jonatan 1708 clicks job
Social Media

Job Opportunity!

This is to assist me with my social media tasks, such as market research and coming up with content ideas for my ideal clients based on the feedback & engagement on my IG Account but is not limited to.

Right now my business is small-scale and I would like to improve on it and grow it. The rate offered is $4 per hour for starters for more or less 5 hours per week. Hours and rates may increase at a later stage, as I grow. Potential for long-term VA hire if work is of high quality and the working relationship is enjoyable. Please complete the below form so that I can see if you have what it takes to be my right hand.

Requirements: Excellent English communicator (both verbally and in writing) - a video recording will be required. Must have excellent creative and critical problem-solving skills. Fresh graduates, college undergraduates are welcome to apply. Some market research experience would be an advantage. Must be able to learn fast and needs to be self-paced. Must have own laptop and stable connection to the internet Must have some knowledge in Social Media Management