Is there any way to receive payment from US clients directly to our local bank?

Nov 17 '20 nikita_koepp 2591 clicks ask

Is there any way to receive payment from US clients directly to our local bank? Or do you really need to pass by PayPal? Paypal's deduction is painful

9 Replies

WorldRemit or Transferwise

Transferwise. It's the quickest way to get payment from foreign clients. I get my pay on the same day my client sends the money. Filipinos don't need to do anything on the app, the money goes straight to your local bank account that's linked to your Transferwise, there's no need for you to click anything on it, you will only receive an email notifying you that you should receive the payment on the same day. Also, it has the best exchange rate compared to Paypal. With Paypal, every transaction costs a dime. The moment the money is transferred, it's already deducted, and then you have to send that deducted amount to your local bank account with an additional fee. And if you don't have a bank account yet, you would transfer it to a remittance center with another additional fee. This is if you are new to VA or just landed your first job and don't have a bank account yet which is pretty common in the Philippines. Hope this helps!

transferwise po

Transferwise / Remitly po

I suggest Transferwise.

Wish ko lang tlga yan gamit namin to receive payment from client.

Client uses Xoom then automatically transfers the payment to my BDO kabayan savings.