In need of someone that will help me creating mockups for my digital products on Canva

Jan 29 quintonbecker 2068 clicks job

Hi!

I am in currently need of someone that will help me creating mockups for my digital products on Canva.

To sum the job up: I will create a walkthrough video of the product and you will need to pick up the key features to add to my Canva mockups.

I need a total of 10 mockup images per product, explaining how it works, highlighting benefits, etc.

I already have a template for this in Canva, basically all I need from you is to grab screenshots and enter the text on the pages based on my instructional video.

With that being said, I need someone that is fluent in English (to be able to transcribe the key features from my video), extremely detail-oriented and have good designer eyes (to make text / images placement look professional).

Feel free to apply even if you have no experience as a VA, I will train the right person. However, you need to be able to show me your digital creations portfolio so I can get a gist of what you can do (could be graphics that you created for personal use).

If you are proficient, able to catch on quickly, and most important, have the ability to work independently, I might have a lot more work for you to do!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!