In need of an experienced Part-time Virtual Assistant to help manage LinkedIn account

Jan 19 '23 wisozk909 2626 clicks job
Virtual Assistant

Hi!

If you're looking for a healthy environment that values your work and contribution,then you may want to pursue being part of my team.

I am in need of an experienced Part-timeVirtual Assistant who can help manage my Linkedin, promote my business through linkedin ads and grow my linkedin from scratch

• This is a part time role for now but will switch to fulltime depending on your performance
  • Shortlisted candidates will be asked to present a sample social media plan and provide a portfolio / sample of past work*
  • Kindly include your hourly /package rate in your resume.

Primary Responsibilities:

• Responsible for social media marketing strategy creation, planning, management, optimization
  • Hands-on execution of the social media marketing plan and social media content calendar to achieve objectives across all identified social media channels
  • Handle community management requirements for projects and assignments, including community/group building, engagement activities, and comment moderation

Qualifications:

• Demonstrable experience in managing and producing content for social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, linkedin
  • Knowledge of paid social media marketing and performance marketing (i.e. Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, Twitter Ads), a plus

I'm excited to work with you! Talk to you soon!