I'm planning to be a VA, what can you recommend for newcomers in this field?

Oct 01 '20 csauer 2517 clicks ask

Hi! Need your help.

I'm planning to be a VA. Knowing na malawak yung field, ano sa tingin nyo dapat kong aralin. San maganda magspecialize. What can you recommend for a total newbie. I really need your thoughts on this as I am planning to self study, wala pa kasing pang bayad ng courses.

Thanks in advance!

8 Replies

The landscape has changed a lot. There are different types of VAs now. Some do admin work, others social media posting, while some might be required to even do lead gen. It depends on the client you get and the work you're willing to take on ❤️

I'd say lead generation, every business needs leads.

You can start first on the freelancing course so that you can have an overview of seo, smm, web design, etc then when you decide what niche are you interested in , then you can enroll for the 2nd course.

Negotiation skills. :)

Focus on what you love to do first. By the way I have a free General Virtual Assistance Training for the next batch you can actually attend para may idea ka

It depends on your skills. I would suggest to list down your skills and check which VA niche it lives. 🙂

Most require social media management. Best to research on creating social media calendars, creating ad copies, posts, anything related to social media. Not just fb but twitter, pinterest, IG, linkedin. It also helps to know about keywords.

Experience it. Hanap ka ng mapagi-internan mo. Nagkalat jan. If di ka makahanap, then mahihirapan ka kasi research is a crucial part of pagiging VA.