How do you deal with wearing headphones for so long that they begin to hurt your ear?

Oct 06 '21 treva_collier 1599 clicks ask

How do you deal with wearing headphones for so long that they begin to hurt your ear?

10 Replies

I stopped using headset. Speaker na gamit ko. :)

Try gaming earphones, hindi mainit sa tenga, hindi pa nagugulo buhok mo.

It's better nalng to invest for a high quality headphones, + na kasi dyan ang comfort.

I think it depends on the headphones you're busing. I've used a certain type of headphones before and it hurts my ears. Now my headphones doesn't hurt my ears. You can also place the headphones on your neck if you're not using it.

Na experience ko masakitan nian, nsa headphones yan eh. Ung leather na donut type mskit un. Now I'm using jabra, covered with foam na nabili ko sa shopee, wlang skit. almost 10 hrs ko suot, ksama na netflix.

Just adjust it to the biggest setting that would fit your head without falling off, it doesn't have to be snug. Anything that stays too long on your body would hurt, earphones, eyeglasses, hairclips. Take it off when you don't need it and massage the area to revive circulation, and if you smoke you have thicker blood leading to clots take blood thinners aspirin can reverse lung cancer so ok lang magsmoke basta may aspirin ka everyday.

I use speakers instead of headphones. Try to take a break in using headphones. Or don't put headphones directly on your ears, put your volume high and you can still able to hear sound from your headphones whilst not directly on your ear. I sometimes use headphones like a headband instead not to put stress on my ears due to prolonged usage.

Choose a better headset Rest Damp warm towel

First, try to let your ear rest for a couple of minutes and try using speakers. Then, when you feel like your ears have rested and doesn't hurt at all, then you can use your headset of earphones. But I suggest that don't always use headphones and earphone a lot to protect your health. Especially, your ears and head.