Hiring Production and Office Assistance (Long term position)

Oct 09 '23 jadonleuschke 1920 clicks job
Production Assistance Office Assistance

Full Time: Production and Office Assistance (Long term position) If this is you… I want to love where I work and look forward to what the day might bring I want a place where I can actively grow personally and professionally I want to have a significant positive impact on the growth of the company where I work I want to work with talented and passionate people in a family type atmosphere ...then you found your dream job. You should be working on Team Aladdin Appraisal!

Who are We? We are a family run real estate appraisal company based in the Greater Boston area. We are looking to train and add one new very special member to our Production and Office Support team. The winning applicant is a person who embraces the growth mindset. To be clear on this point, people who have a fixed mindset believe that our basic abilities, intelligence, and talents are fixed traits. However, our team has a growth mindset. We believe that our abilities and intelligence can be developed with effort, learning, and persistence. MIstakes are our teacher. Come grow together with us!

What do we do? Appraisers figure out what peoples’ homes are worth. You will help us serve clients who are attorneys, accountants, and individuals that are; Divorcees in need of accurate valuations to help settle their finances, Family members who lost a parent and are settling an estate or inherited a home, Home owners trying to reduce their property taxes, Real estate agents, buyers & sellers appraisals before selling (or buying) a home, Banks and other lenders helping people purchase a home or refinance a mortgage.

What are the work hours? All hours are US Eastern Standard Time (EST) Your training starts with ~20 hours per week 8:00am to 12:30pm with a 30-minute paid break. Your hours increase incrementally to full time 40 hours/week 8:30am-5:00pm (EST) with a 30-minute paid break.

What will you be doing? This is a dual role with part of the time “behind the scenes” supporting production document procurement report file creation and management doing research data encoding order management The other part of your time is “front facing” Multiple email accounts Fielding incoming calls and internet leads Reply to voicemails Sending proposals Setting appointments (text, email or outgoing calls) Answering client requests for changes Social Media activities Supporting speaking engagements

Who we are looking for! You, if you: Are focused, organized and detail oriented (an absolute must) Have a positive attitude and a good work ethic Have excellent manners and people skills Can partner well with others on projects Trainable and teachable The following work skills and experiences are a huge plus. Any real estate experience Real estate appraisal experience Microsoft Office skills (Power Point, Excel, Word) Marketing /Social Media skills

You must have: Laptop or PC (Windows 10 or higher with Intel core i3, equivalent or higher) noise cancellation headset and webcam 500gb storage and at least 8gb RAM Reliable high speed internet (Minimum of 15 mbps) Backup internet plan

How much is the pay? Competitive pricing corresponding with your initial or gained experience and skills. This is an opportunity in a growing company to increase your value and therefore your income. We honestly want someone like you to become so valuable that you continue to earn yearly

The offer is as follows: Starting Rate $3.00/hour US (negotiable based on experience). There will be a 30-minute paid break everyday, mid shift. Performance review after 90 day probationary period, pay bump to $3.50/hr. Subsequent pay raises depend on the annual performance reviews. After 6 months, you will be given 5 paid personal leaves. After a year, you will be given 10 paid personal leaves After 9 months, the company will provide healthcare policy insurance of your choice (up to $850/year). 13th Month bonus

How to apply: Please provide as much of the following information possible: Your Skype name for an initial interview (will be recorded) How soon can you start? Will you have another (2nd) job? Are you currently or planning on going to school? What is your desired hourly rate? The exact make, model, speed. RAM, & hard drive capacity of your computer (attach a screenshot of your PC’s system information) Your software list (briefly describe what you own or have used and level of expertise). What is your current internet speed (attach a recent, dated screenshot). Please provide links to your Social media accounts e.g.;Facebook, Instagram, YouTube Rate yourself for the following skills, on a scale of 1-10 English speaking English writing Microsoft office skills Organizing skills Taking initiative to do tasks Business and marketing skills Resume with past experience/skills. Contact information for your references. We only interview candidates with reachable references. Include the phrase “growth mindset” in the subject of your application

This is a great job for a hard- working, passionate person with EXCELLENT communication and organizational skills. We will provide you with training, but there are times that you need to facilitate your learning. If you have difficulties with the tasks at hand, be sure to let us know so we can help you work through it. The only mistake is not admitting when there is a problem.

We are a great team and we help each other grow.

What happens after submitting the information? If you are selected for an interview please note that we will ask for a short video describing a favorite movie and what you like about it. There will then be at least 2 interviews.

Thank You!