Cozy Maid ~PHP60,000/month for Senior Customer Service Agents

Nov 01 '20 flang 53061 clicks job

WE ARE HIRING! ~PHP60,000/month for Senior Customer Service Agents PLEASE READ THIS FULL JOB POST. The information about the company, the job, how to apply, and FAQs are included.

Company: Cozy Maid is a nationwide US home cleaning company seeking growth and career-minded individuals to work with our dynamic team of agents based in the Philippines. Over the last three years, we’ve had over 10,000 hours ($100,000) paid in Upwork/Hubstaff contracts to our freelancers. We are seeking someone who is interested in long-term (a year or more), full-time work within a close-knit team. Our work is challenging & difficult but nevertheless rewarding. This is NOT a typical work from home job. We have a high bar for agent performance & you will be expected to produce quality work under time pressure. Our ideal candidate is an internally motivated, driven person who seeks solutions to difficult scenarios on their own and approaches situations with curiosity and an open mind.

Work Remotely? Yes Job Role: Senior Customer Service Agents Work Hours and Schedule: 4-day x 12-hour shifts a week (unpaid 1hr lunch included), with 3 consecutive days off (40-50 hours a week paid weekly via Hubstaff) Schedules will be within: US PST Hours 5am - 10pm, Monday - Sunday Work Duration: Long-term (a year or longer), full-time only

Rate or Salary range: Training: $6.00/hr ($5/hr paid weekly during training & remaining $1/hr will be paid in a lump sum after graduating from training) $7/hr after training graduation Tenured-based increases annually thereafter Monthly performance-based bonus Commission Based only? No

Other Info: About our Customer Service Team: Enjoy helping customers and cleaners who have questions related to our online platform, scheduling, billing, complaints, disputes Our agents work with a heavy volume of tickets involving extensive reading, writing, and some call time. You should have the ability to read and comprehend quickly, reply accurately, and be fluent in English. Your role will not be limited to tickets. We are a small growing company and our agents play a large part in product development, strategy, analysis, and user experience. This role is not easy but provides a tremendous opportunity for growth. We are looking for people who want to take advantage of this type of environment to further their careers. This is not simply a customer service role.

FAQs: Q: How do I pass the Written Assessment? A: To pass the written assessment, the applicant must demonstrate the following: Reading comprehension Resourcefulness Excellent email writing skills Q: Will I be receiving updates on the result of my assessment? A: No, we only contact those who have passed. If your submission is accepted, you will be contacted within 7 days from submission (sometimes depending on the volume of applications we receive) Q: I’ve applied previously but never got an update A: Unfortunately, that means that you did not pass the assessment. You may re-apply. I suggest you read samples from the internet to help you with the assessment: i.e. https://blog.hubspot.com/service/customer-service-email-templates

NOTE: We prefer someone who could start ASAP and has no commitments with other clients.