Business consultant and marketing strategist looking to hire a personal assistant

Dec 28 '19 Sz 2251 clicks job

ONLY FOR PHILIPPINES RESIDENTS

I am a successful Business Consultant and Marketing Strategist looking to hire a Personal Assistant

Serious applicants only.

You will be paid $3 AUD - $5 AUD per hour depending on your experience.

We will initially start at 20hrs per week, but could lead to full time for the right person.

There will be a BONUS one-time Commission paid of $100 for every new client you help me close into a coaching or consulting program. (You follow them up, you book their appointment, I do the discovery call etc)

Tasks include (but not limited to):

• Personal Assistant Jobs (checking emails, helping manage leads and client appointments, helping manage me!)
  • Setting Prospective Client Appointments via Weekly Direct Outreach Email to targeted businesses
  • Following Up leads as needed to book them into appointments with me
  • Posting my weekly Podcast Episodes that I record to Wordpress
  • Grabbing content from my sites and posting organically to Social Media using tools like Loomly or Hootsuite
  • Basic SEO using Yoast SEO on our Blogs, YouTube Videos, and website content pages
  • Communicating with clients inside of Teamwork - our project management tool.
  • Reviewing the progress of Projects between clients and our subcontractors inside of Teamwork and notifying me of any issues.
  • Basic use of our CRM and Marketing Automation tool - Infusionsoft

What you don't know how to do - I will personally teach you!

You need to be honest, reliable, disciplined and committed - I can teach you how to do the tasks but I can't teach you character and values, you have to already have those!