Amazing Talker is hiring especially Filipino Tutors

Aug 26 '19 SamValti 9986 clicks job

Amazing Talker is hiring especially Filipinos. We accept both Non Native and Native speakers our AVERAGE RATE is about $27.

We only accept with teaching experience. Tesol tefl is a plus. You can set it up to $40 we also have 25 minutes classes and 50 mins classes. The good thing is the schedule is 24/7 flexible no minimum or maximum hours.

STEP BY STEP PROCESS :

1. To apply just click the recruitment link
  2. PLEASE CREATE YOUR OWN PROFILE with VIDEO
  3. once approve you can proceed with your mock lesson

We are looking for : English Tutors Japanese Tutors Spanish Tutors Korean Tutors German Tutors French Tutors Vietnamese Tutors Yue Chinese Tutors Chinese Tutors Arabic Tutors

DETAILS : > Company Name: AMAZING TALKER > Location: TAIWAN > Home-based STUDENT GROUP : >YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR STUDENT GROUP (KIDS TEENAGERS,ADULT)
> VIDEO CLASS INTERNET SPEED : AT LEAST 3 OR 5 MBPS DOWNLOAD > Shift: (24/7 FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE)

• NO MINIMM AND MAXIMUM HOURS TO WORK- IT'S UP TO YOU > Requirements: TEACHING EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE FROM YOUR PREVIOUS or CURRENT COMPANY (ONLINE OR OFFLINE SCHOOLS) FOR NON NATIVE SPEAKERS-- -YOU CAN ALSO TEACH YOUR OWN NATIVE TONGUE > Qualifications: TEACHING CERTIFICATE (TESOL-TEFL)- IS A PLUS BUT NOT MANDATORY

> Estimate Rate/Payment method: YOU SET YOUR OWN RATE (US DOLLARS) (AVERAGE RATE IS AT $27 US DOLLARS) PAYMENT DATE : EVERY 15TH of the month Payment method : PAYPAL, TRANSFERWISE AND PAYONEER THROUGH BANK TRANSFER >FYI - YOUR OWN MATERIAL -(ONCE YOU PASS I WILL HELP YOU WITH THE MATERIAL)

Please watch my video that I created to help teachers get through the process hope it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5nqYe4MtKE&feature=youtu.be

Don't forget to like and subscribe on my channel, thanks.