$7hr or equivalent to $1,200 per month! Select Assistants Urgently Looking for a High-level Executive Assistant!

Aug 18 '23 hettinger_7 2220 clicks job
Executive Assistant

URGENTLY LOOKING FOR A "HIGH-LEVEL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT"

"I am a very busy CEO and own a recruitment company based in New York. I need an experienced and top-level Executive Assistant that speaks excellent English and can rely on and help me organize my day-to-day business activities." - Client

RATE: $7hr or equivalent to $1,200 per month

Company: Select Assistants

Responsibilities: Manage my calendar Assist me in managing my employees (i currently have VAs in the Philippines) Potentially speak to clients Managing my emails (must be able to write excellently) Assist in contract signing with clients Assist in Sales Adhoc tasks Can potentially help create processes for our operation

Requirements: At least 2 years Strong Experienced in Operations or Sales from the last 3 years Has a strong command of English (both oral and written) Experience handling clients is an advantage Has Critical Thinking Skills Exceptional organizational skills Can work under pressure Has the ability to excellently multitask Project management ability is a plus Consistent work history (if you've been jumping from clients to clients, then you are not for me) Pleasing personality

SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 9 am - 6 pm EASTERN STANDARD TIMEZONE