Weekend Discussion: What's your success or inspiring story?

Aug 10 '19 SherrieClem 2439 clicks ask

What's your success or inspiring story? What has been changed since you say goodbye to regular office jobs?

3 Replies

It's been 6 years since I left my last office job. So far all things went well <3 and I've seen my kids grown up, celebrated all the important milestones of their lives and provided all the things they needed that I can't afford when I was working at an office.

Also, I was able to provide jobs to people who are talented with our field but are having trouble landing a job on some local companies :)

I was able to afford migrating to the city so my son can be in a school that can cater to his needs. After a while I upskilled myself and found a new client with better pay and opportunities.

I was able to upgrade our dwelling (5 rooms so now have my own office!). When I worked at the office the farthest business trip was to Laguna and Cavite for team building activities. My home-based jobs have brought me to New Delhi and Sydney several times, and a couple of months ago to Europe - all expenses paid.

I would not taste the feeling of not working for a week and getting paid 5 figures daily which is twice of my monthly salary as an employee :)